2021-22 SCKMEA Elementary Choir is postponed to a date to be determined.
Aaron Williams, Choir
Lauren Hirsh, Workshop
TBA - Nomination Deadline
TBA - Clinic & Concert @ Location TBA
Nominations must be entered online in the KMEA Members
Use the SCKMEA Invoice Generator
to create your fee invoices.
An invoice print-out must be included with each payment. Make checks payable to South Central KMEA
The cost is $10 per student.
- Participation is open to students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades.
- Participating schools should send three students prepared to sing Part I and three students prepared to sing Part II.
- Schools are limited to a total of six students only.
- Students are expected to bring sheet music, and have all music memorized, for the festival.
- Dress up clothing is appropriate for choir students.
Students should wear their performance clothing to the event as our schedule does not permit time for changing.
- The Elementary Choir Concert will begin at 12:00 PM. The concert is free and is open to parents, teachers, and friends.
- A professional recording will be made of the performance. Recordings may be ordered on-site.
- T-shirts & plaques will be available for purchase.
Nomination is a two-step process. You must complete both steps.
- Please enter your six students (must include three Part I singers and three Part 2 singers)
using the nomination form in the KMEA Members site.
- A participation fee of $10.00 per student must be mailed to Larry Brownlee, SCKMEA
Executive Secretary, 125 W. Cooper, Sterling KS, 67579.
A copy of a SCKMEA invoice must be enclosed with payment.
Make checks payable to South Central KMEA.
Student names received after the nomination deadline may be accepted for participation but cannot be guaranteed inclusion on the shirts, plaques or program.
Music is available at Senseney.