Choir - Dylan Moore, Dexter
Workshop - Resheta Patton, Wichita
Sep. 12 - Nomination Deadline
Oct. 21 - Clinic & Concert @ Wichita-Christa McAuliffe Academy - $10 participation fee per selected student
Nominations must be entered online in the KMEA Members site.
Use the SCKMEA Invoice Generator to create your fee invoices. An invoice print-out must be included with each payment. Make checks payable to South Central KMEA. The cost is $10 per student.
- Participation is open to students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades.
- Participating schools should send three students prepared to sing Part I and three students prepared to sing Part II.
- Schools are limited to a total of six students only.
- Students are expected to bring sheet music, and have all music memorized, for the festival.
- Dress up clothing is appropriate for choir students. Students should wear their performance clothing to the event as our schedule does not permit time for changing.
- The Elementary Choir Concert will begin at 12:00 PM. The concert is free and is open to parents, teachers, and friends.
- T-shirts & plaques will be available for purchase.
Nomination is a two-step process. You must complete both steps.
- Please enter your six students (must include three Part I singers and three Part 2 singers) using the nomination form in the KMEA Members site.
- A participation fee of $10.00 per student must be mailed to:
South Central KMEA
Attn: Executive Director Bryan Kirk
603 E. Central Ave
Andover, KS 67002
A copy of a SCKMEA invoice must be enclosed with payment. Make checks payable to South Central KMEA.
- Cherokee Morning Song, arr. Michael Yannette
- Over the Sea to Skye, (2-part) arr. Cristi Cary Miller
- Dover Beach, (2-part) by Meredith Tompkins and Ashley Dame
- Bring Me Little Water, Silvy, (2-part) attr. Huddie Ledbetter/arr. Adam Podd
- Wade in the Water, (2-part) arr. Moses Hogan/ed. John Purifoy & Janet Klevberg Day