Middle School Choir
Ryan Beeken, WSU
Sep. 29 - Nomination Deadline
Nov. 5 - Clinic & Concert @ Goddard-Eisenhower HS - $10 participation fee per selected student
Nominations must be entered online in the KMEA Members
Use the SCKMEA Invoice Generator
to create your fee invoices.
An invoice print-out must be included with each payment. Make checks payable to South Central KMEA
The cost is $10 per student, which includes lunch.
- You may nominate one or two balanced quartets.
- Participation is open to students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.
- If you are interested in sending singers and you do not have a quality balanced quartet, please email me and I will attempt to complete your quartet with students from other schools.
- Please make sure "extra" singers know that if quartets cannot be balanced, they may not be chosen.
- Please be aware; INCOMPLETE QUARTETS completed on the online nomination form will NOT be accepted unless first approved by SCKMEA.
Please know that I will work with you to allow as many of your students to attend as possible.
Come In From the Firefly Darkness
O Radiant Dawn
It Sings In Me
Raise Your Voice In Song
Repertoire will be available from Senseney Music.