Middle School Choir
Brad Vogel, McPherson College
Sep. 28 - Nomination Deadline
Nov. 4 - Clinic & Concert @ Location TBA - $12 participation fee per selected student
Nominations must be entered online in the KMEA Members site.
Use the SCKMEA Invoice Generator to create your fee invoices. An invoice print-out must be included with each payment. Make checks payable to South Central KMEA. The cost is $12 per student, which includes lunch.
- You may nominate one or two balanced quartets.
- Participation is open to students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.
- If you are interested in sending singers and you do not have a quality balanced quartet, please email me and I will attempt to complete your quartet with students from other schools.
- Please make sure "extra" singers know that if quartets cannot be balanced, they may not be chosen.
- Please be aware; INCOMPLETE QUARTETS completed on the online nomination form will NOT be accepted unless first approved by SCKMEA. Please know that I will work with you to allow as many of your students to attend as possible.
Repertoire will be available from Senseney Music.